Additional Free Resources
Praise for The Any Person Mindset: Be Accountable to the Difference You Can Make
Dan and Lee offer clear, actionable advice for anyone seeking to do work that matters.
– Seth Godin, Author, Linchpin
If you want to be a better leader, this game changing book is a must read. It bucks conventional wisdom, challenges the way things have traditionally been done, turns your thinking upside down and then provides a clear path forward. The compassion the two authors share for truly helping people become better leaders is evident in every word in the book. This is the real deal!
– Jason Jennings, NYT, WSJ and USA TODAY bestselling author of, Think BIG-Act Small and, The Reinventors
A highly experienced executive coach and a former Fortune 100 senior executive combined together to create this remarkably practical approach to make a significant impact.
– Marshall Goldsmith is the New York Times #1 bestselling author of Triggers and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There.
The Any Person Mindset shows how any person can find meaning and challenge in his or her current job and then apply purposeful practice to raise his or her performance, so that the improvements are rewarded by the effects and benefits in the daily lives of co-workers and customers.
– K. Anders Ericsson, Conradi Eminent Scholar and Professor of Psychology, Florida State University, and co-author of Peak: Secrets from the New Science of Expertise
The ideas in The Any Person Mindset have helped me to become a more focused, solid, and results-oriented leader. As an accountable leader I have let go of unproductive activity, focused on less in order to achieve more, and developed into a more influential and inspiring leader. Knowing who I am and where I’m going has provided incredible freedom at every level of my life.
– Pamela Alexander, CEO, RE/MAX INTEGRA
As the leader of a not-for-profit organization, I have applied these ideas with help from Dan and Lee to help us achieve our desired results and have the success that all organizations and companies strive for.
– Dan Harbaugh, President, Ronald McDonald House Charities of St. Louis